Go to CruxDreams.com
Sonya is stripped naked
================

Now the soldiers grab @redsonja and tear away what is left of her cloak.
She is left with a skimpy loincloth, which is soon disposed of. A tuft of reddish-brown hair dresses her pussy.
They drag her the woman up and shackle her neck with chains.
Roughly pushing her forward, they show Red Sonya's naked self to the populace.
The crowd is excited at the sight of Red Sonja....naked, chained, and displayed for their enjoyment. Her strong, lean, warrior body starts getting comments. "I'll bet this one lasts a long time on the sticks!" "Scourge the bitch! Punish her!!" "Crucify Her!!! Crucify her!!" "No mercy for rebel scum!!!" "Rape and bugger that ass!!!"
The hopelessness of her situation starts to sink in. The Roman soldiers and the crowd want her brutalized. She has no friends here. Nothing awaits but pain, humiliation, and death.

Sonya is stripped naked
================

Now the soldiers grab @redsonja and tear away what is left of her cloak.
She is left with a skimpy loincloth, which is soon disposed of. A tuft of reddish-brown hair dresses her pussy.
They drag her the woman up and shackle her neck with chains.
Roughly pushing her forward, they show Red Sonya's naked self to the populace.
Red Sonja absorbs the taunts and insults from the crowd. She takes it pretty stoically, which the Roman general secretly admires. He must punish her terribly to make an example of her but deep down he respects her fight and ferocity.
Most condemned in her position would be sobbing and begging for mercy after being beaten , stripped, and displayed but Sonja tries her best to stand defiant....she does not want to give the satisfaction of being publicly broken.
"She is quite the warrior" the general thinks to himself.

The desperate cries of the crucified fill the air. One in particular stands out. It is @nicole ! Shame to leave this pain slut hanging there. Let’s give her our full attention!
Nicole27_scorpio.jpg
I think we should give all of the nails holding her to the cross a good whack with the hammer. We can't have any coming loose now....each "Clank!!!" should produce a nice scream or two.

I'm Red Sonja and they won't break me! Even chained I can tell I'm dangerous, and before they chain my ankles I wield the chains on my wrists like a weapon and hit a guard in the face with them. A crunch is heard. I smile with satisfaction. But they quickly subdue me by hitting me with the back of their spears and with batons. Someone yells not to hurt my face. I can't know who she is. But I hear that my daring was not going to go unpunished. An additional punishment on my sentence!

I hear the conversation of one legionary with another, while they reduce me.

-This redhead is more of a fighter than another warrior I had the opportunity to see crucified. Her name was Karela, she was agile looking, she was a skilled fighter, she was too skinny for my tastes, her tits were small, and her hips were somewhat pointed. She was severely flogged, and her thinness almost killed her during the flogging, but the whore was deceptive; Well, despite this, she endured seven hours on the cross. But I hope this Sonja lasts a whole day, or maybe more. She has an athletic body, and although she is thin, she has the muscles of a fighter, and she has medium, but generous tits.
-I do remember the comments about this Karela, and I think she was a good thief too!

The officer admires my courage. I read it in his eyes. While I hear non-stop the screams and suffering of my companions in misfortune who are being crucified, whipped, raped... And separated to one side, chained naked forming a circle, I see the few who will survive to be slaves. For some, the Romans have already marked their ankles with a red-hot sign to declare that these unfortunates were already slave meat, but they would live with life for the moment. I wonder what additional torture they will apply to me, as I watch the legionnaire I hit with the chain bleed.

View attachment 1426729
I think we should give all of the nails holding her to the cross a good whack with the hammer. We can't have any coming loose now....each "Clank!!!" should produce a nice scream or two.
The officer admires my courage. I read it in his eyes. While I hear non-stop the screams and suffering of my companions in misfortune who are being crucified, whipped, raped... And separated to one side, chained naked forming a circle, I see the few who will survive to be slaves. For some, the Romans have already marked their ankles with a red-hot sign to declare that these unfortunates were already slave meat, but they would live with life for the moment. I wonder what additional torture they will apply to me, as I watch the legionnaire I hit with the chain bleed.
The legionnaire feels the blood trickle down his face. His rage will wait for now to be seated...but he vows revenge. "I am going to make sure her asshole is bleeding...with my cock or baton. This bitch will pay."

I look at the group of women chained to be slaves. They look at how I am mistreated. And I realized that there are about fifty of them, and almost all of them in our group performed the tasks of priestesses, healers... that is, the girls who were less willing to fight. Only a few warriors, perhaps because they are still too young, have been set aside as slaves.

I look at the group of women chained to be slaves. They look at how I am mistreated. And I realized that there are about fifty of them, and almost all of them in our group performed the tasks of priestesses, healers... that is, the girls who were less willing to fight. Only a few warriors, perhaps because they are still too young, have been set aside as slaves.
The slaves are marked and grouped to be sent away. As punishment, any and all family members are split up. As part of a rebellion, none of them will do duty as house slaves....all will be chained, stripped, and condemned to hard labor. They will be sent to mines and quarries, road building, ditch and latrine digging, field slave work, etc. Their lives will be hard work under the whips of the overseer's.

The continuing torments of Nicole
=======================

After having been left to suffer the torments of the cross for an interminable time, @nicole is now the attention of the cruel soldiers once again.
Nicole has endured numerous rapes, humiliations and whippings before finally being nailed to the cross.
Her naked body is racked with pain. Yet she endures.
A crowd has gathered below her cross to be entertained by her agonizing moans and trembling body.
The soldiers mock this pain slut further.
They ask, "has her appetite to suffer been satisfied?"
They bring a long stick, to which a phallic-like bone has been securely tied.
The men shove it in Nicole's face, encouraging her to wet the end with her spit.
Her mouth is dry. She is so focused on breathing to stay alive that she hardly takes any notice of the men.
"You don't like this, bitch?" they jeer at Nicole.

Attachments

• Nicole29_scorpio.jpg
    Nicole29_scorpio.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 541
=======================

After having been left to suffer the torments of the cross for an interminable time, @nicole is now the attention of the cruel soldiers once again.
Nicole has endured numerous rapes, humiliations and whippings before finally being nailed to the cross.
A crowd has gathered below her cross to be entertained by her agonizing moans and trembling body.
The men shove it in Nicole's face, encouraging her to wet the end with her spit.
Her mouth is dry. She is so focused on breathing to stay alive that she hardly takes any notice of the men.
OH!!! my god I can't take it anymore, I would like to end it, I have had incredible orgasms in this intense suffering, but now my strength is leaving me.

"Noooo pity, I can't take it anymore, kill me! My mouth is too dry, I can't get your damn bones wet."

=======================

Romans soldiers will collect piss from the crowds with a pot. And some of them masturbated before your naked body and released their semen in the pot too.
Then they soaked the on rag or your discarded loin cloth.. and gonna force you to drink ..it will be utter degrading..our poor @nicole ... :devil:
@emmaX would you like to get sane fate like her ?
:rolleyes:

Romans soldiers will collect piss from the crowds with a pot. And some of them masturbated before your naked body and released their semen in the pot too.
Then they soaked the on rag or your discarded loin cloth.. and gonna force you to drink ..it will be utter degrading..our poor @nicole ... :devil:
@emmaX would you like to get sane fate like her ?
:rolleyes:
Noo!! I don't want the same terrible fate! I want men loving me, admiring me, caressing me and using me for their pleasure.

Nicole fucked on the cross
==================

The soldier now lowers the phallic spear, and, forcefully wriggling it between @nicole 's swollen labia, thrusts it violently inside her.
Nicole screams at this latest violation of her pain wracked body.
She cannot believe that the soldiers still want her to suffer even more, now that she is nailed naked to the cross of shame.
The crowd goads the soldier to fuck her deep.
He obliges, pulling and pushing the spear many times inside her violated cunt, enjoying her cries of pain.

Attachments

• Nicole30_scorpio.jpg
    Nicole30_scorpio.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 354
Back
Top Bottom