Go to CruxDreams.com
Ok but I asked if you prefer stretched motionless or free of agony movements under the whip ?
I like being tied up, defenseless, at the mercy of my executioner, and having him whip me very hard, after a stage where the suffering is excruciating, I pass into a daze where I come very hard and for a very long time, all is to overcome this barrier. I like to offer my suffering to my master

Ann's torment
==========

The brandishing of the nails and hammers in front of @assistantann 's face throws the poor woman into a hysterical crisis. Her mind snaps.
Weeping and crying, she pleads with the soldiers not to proceed with her execution.
The men just laugh at her, enjoying her antics as she struggles to free herself from the patibulum, scraping her scourged back against the dusty stone-strewn ground....
"This is a wild one! We will enjoy seeing her dance on the cross", they exclaim.
The centurion gestures to the soldier holding the nails. "Nail them in", he orders.

Attachments

• ann14_scorpio.jpg
    ann14_scorpio.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 591
Ann's torment
==========

The brandishing of the nails and hammers in front of @assistantann 's face throws the poor woman into a hysterical crisis. Her mind snaps.
Weeping and crying, she pleads with the soldiers not to proceed with her execution.
The men just laugh at her, enjoying her antics as she struggles to free herself from the patibulum, scraping her scourged back against the dusty stone-strewn ground....
"This is a wild one! We will enjoy seeing her dance on the cross", they exclaim.
The centurion gestures to the soldier holding the nails. "Nail them in", he orders.
You've done it again, @jimsac :very_hot:

my eyes wide as i see the nails, "oh please no I will behave from now on please no," My pleas fall on the cold hard centurions deaf ears. I hear, "nail them in" I know i am doomed
One understands the soldiers' deaf ears. To see your pristine body displayed on a cross is more than they can resist!!!

Back
Top Bottom