Victims of the Inquisition.

Go to CruxDreams.com
The vindictive Queen had the Officer beheaded and sentenced the anonymous woman in the iron mask to be publicly flogged to death.
67BE58D8-7770-4EA1-80A1-8684BDD839CB.jpeg Barbara was last seen here, being dragged naked to the public flogging platform, squalling and screaming obscenities as was her usual wont. But unbeknownst to the public … and even to her executioner … it wasn’t Barbara who was about to die, but her twin sister Anne. For a band of rebels loyal to Barbara had taken over the palace and castle during the night, and had switched the identical twins.

Anne’s insistent claims otherwise went unheeded as her public flogging proceeded unhindered, and she died an inglorious death.

An innocent victim of the kingdoms cruelty...
View attachment 1253088 Barbara was last seen here, being dragged naked to the public flogging platform, squalling and screaming obscenities as was her usual wont. But unbeknownst to the public … and even to her executioner … it wasn’t Barbara who was about to die, but her twin sister Anne. For a band of rebels loyal to Barbara had taken over the palace and castle during the night, and had switched the identical twins.

Anne’s insistent claims otherwise went unheeded as her public flogging proceeded unhindered, and she died an inglorious death.
...and to think Barbara would sacrifice her sister to save her own ass!!!

View attachment 1253088 Barbara was last seen here, being dragged naked to the public flogging platform, squalling and screaming obscenities as was her usual wont. But unbeknownst to the public … and even to her executioner … it wasn’t Barbara who was about to die, but her twin sister Anne. For a band of rebels loyal to Barbara had taken over the palace and castle during the night, and had switched the identical twins.

Neatly done, Barb.

Epilogue.
The restive population, tired of Queen Anne`s tyranny, and unaware that she had been replaced by her sister, rose up and established a republic.
One of the first things the Governing Council did was to put the former Queen on trial. She was found guilty of Treason and crimes against the people and, like her sister, sentenced to be publicly flogged to death. So, despite Barbara`s vociferous protests, she suffered the same fate as her sister, dying in agony at the public whipping post.

Ciao poyeezed

..first of all I take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the next year 2023.

I would like to tell you that you and I have never spoken directly but we know each other by reflection because we are both friends of Zardoz.

I wrote the short story which he wonderfully enriched with the fantastic images of him which you also enjoyed in the "More art of Oz" forum.

You rightly praised Zardoz for his art, just as I too have never missed an opportunity to thank him for the honor he has done me and is still doing me.

You have correctly compared it to 3d masters like Franco, Jucundus and Agonmedon but I have to tell you that you forgot one big other.

A certain "poyeezed". Believe me your works are remarkable and in addition your female victims are, from my point of view, of an exceptional erotic charge. In fact, I love mature women, a little "chubby" with above all large breasts and accentuated and open genitals.

Your works are totally exciting.

They remind me of a designer who unfortunately no longer works for personal reasons and who you may already know: Zerosen.

I tell you frankly, my dream would be to see a rerun of Zerosen scenes made by you with your characters.

It only changes, when needed, and continues to make mature females, a little bit chubby with big boobs.

I enclose some particularly intriguing drawings by Zerosen ... then if by chance you take a liking to it and work on it .. well I have the complete work of him (many dozens of drawings .. certainly more than a hundred) to show you.

zer012.jpgzer038.jpgzer057.jpgzer075f01.jpgzer111f01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ciao poyeezed

..first of all I take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the next year 2023.

I would like to tell you that you and I have never spoken directly but we know each other by reflection because we are both friends of Zardoz.

I wrote the short story which he wonderfully enriched with the fantastic images of him which you also enjoyed in the "More art of Oz" forum.

You rightly praised Zardoz for his art, just as I too have never missed an opportunity to thank him for the honor he has done me and is still doing me.

You have correctly compared it to 3d masters like Franco, Jucundus and Agonmedon but I have to tell you that you forgot one big other.

A certain "poyeezed". Believe me your works are remarkable and in addition your female victims are, from my point of view, of an exceptional erotic charge. In fact, I love mature women, a little "chubby" with above all large breasts and accentuated and open genitals.

Your works are totally exciting.

They remind me of a designer who unfortunately no longer works for personal reasons and who you may already know: Zerosen.

I tell you frankly, my dream would be to see a rerun of Zerosen scenes made by you with your characters.

It only changes, when needed, and continues to make mature females, a little bit chubby with big boobs.

I enclose some particularly intriguing drawings by Zerosen ... then if by chance you take a liking to it and work on it .. well I have the complete work of him (many dozens of drawings .. certainly more than a hundred) to show you.
I'll try and see if I can do some of these.

Back
Top Bottom