Go to CruxDreams.com
I lost that story once my website went down, i only have some parts of it. Unless someone from the forum saved it somewhere.

This is a great opportunity to share what is left or renew the text by filling in the missing fragments and correcting what did not come out :)

Lets Play a Game...

Describe this photo

What comes to your mind when you this photo?
What is the first thing you notice?
What is the story behind this mass crucifixion?
Which person would you watch closely?
What is the most exciting about this photo?

Hope to hear from you so I can be inspired to do more pictures

Attachments

• The Road.png
    The Road.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 410
I see young men being crucified for crimes they might not committed, I notice the pain some are suffering and the sadness of the ones that will face the worst pain of their life. The one with long hair will be the one I would look closely

Lets Play a Game...

Describe this photo

So the crimes are so severe, that the person is crucified multiple times. Good that the romans already invented the cloning. So Rufus was cloned many times to endure Multicrux. Here a link to "Dune" is needed to the idea of gholas grown in axlotl tanks.

Lets Play a Game...

Describe this photo

First thing that comes to mind the png files being that big in comparison to slightly compresses jpg files
Look like the aftermath of a botchedslave revolt. pity there are no women being cruxed at all :D

Lets Play a Game...

Describe this photo

1. Would love to do this with you for real!
2. Honestly......The mortis and tenon joint used to connect the stipe and patibulum........yeah I know lol I've had the same idea so I want to know how you made them.
3. I'm a history buff and that beard cries former soldier/gladiator, so a tie in to the crucifixion of the Spartacus revolt survivors.
4. That's a tough one so..........all of them...;)
5. Just to see someone else from the forum making IRL content and uploading it. Can't wait to start doing so myself!

Which part do you want to do?

Have you ever been on a cross yourself?
First question; A full crux session including trial, sentence, flogging, carrying the patibulum and crucifixion.
Second; Yes I have for a number of years. I started when I was younger and over time got better and better at it. I have ideas for how I'm going to go about doing it again, when my living situation changes and I'm back to living on my own.

Back
Top Bottom