Go to CruxDreams.com
First question; A full crux session including trial, sentence, flogging, carrying the patibulum and crucifixion.
Second; Yes I have for a number of years. I started when I was younger and over time got better and better at it. I have ideas for how I'm going to go about doing it again, when my living situation changes and I'm back to living on my own.
good to meet someone with similar desires

Lets Play a Game...

Describe this photo

What comes to your mind when you this photo?
What is the first thing you notice?
What is the story behind this mass crucifixion?
Which person would you watch closely?
What is the most exciting about this photo?

Hope to hear from you so I can be inspired to do more pictures
1. Similar look of many, but not all, of the condemned. Perhaps many are brothers and cousins of one another. 2. Loin clothes kept on because family members paid bribes to executioners to maintain the dignity of the condemned. 3. Why this mass crucifixion? Tax evasion. 4. I would watch the last man carrying the cross because he might try to resist. His fellow cross victims beg him to accept the cross in penance and shame or else others of their kin will be crucified. 5. The communal suffering together which both victim and executioner suffer, if not today, definitely in future...

I would much appreciate taking psrt in such a scene but am not at all interested in sexual indulgence regarding crucifixion. More a test of endurance. I have self cruxed in a brief snd rudimentary way (trees and lumber beams). I have been interested in it since being a preteen as were several of my highschool buddies in the 1980s.

I would much appreciate taking psrt in such a scene but am not at all interested in sexual indulgence regarding crucifixion. More a test of endurance. I have self cruxed in a brief snd rudimentary way (trees and lumber beams). I have been interested in it since being a preteen as were several of my highschool buddies in the 1980s.
Well, I'm planning on doing a crux challenge where I'll invite forum members to an endurance "test/contest" of sorts. I plan on seeing how long I can remain suspended with no supports. I'll post the time and see how others do.
Gonna be a bit before I do this........and everything else I've promised various forum members...........but it is something to look forward to from me.

I'd have you begging for mercy before we even got to the hill. lol :)
Haha bring it on I am ready.
You don't have to worry about that, I'm sure there are a lot more people on this forum that will join the squad.

Right??? lol

@Rufuss you will regret volunteering for this
No regrets I'm ready for the cross.
Make sure you don't forget the spikes

I am on the crucifixion squad, knowing I will probably be framed for sedition, put on trial soon, and face the same fate.

Back
Top Bottom