Go to CruxDreams.com
I even wonder if she wasn't creating this situation to put me out ... :hello:
I look at our poor Rufus and wonder whether it's suffering that makes him moan and tremble, or did he experience an orgasm? To be fair, all this stress of interrogation, imprisonment and crucifixion must have brought him incredible tension, including sexual thoughts. Did seeing not only a beautiful woman crucified, but also two other ladies pleasing each other in an intimate embrace trigger a reaction?

Wow, this is a real T shape Cross, very well done Rufus. You are doing steps that I did, my first work was with a tree, like yours View attachment 642552View attachment 642553 then I made a Cross as you didView attachment 642554View attachment 642555
Congratulations and sucsess in your fiture sessions, you are doing truly a hard work, making all alone.
Fascinating posting string. Such compelling subject and action. I still keep an eye on the Vivian posts.

What do you all think this prisoner done that he was sentenced to Crucifixion?
May be nothing, he shall be crucified only because his body will be looking so great when he will writhe on a cross later. May be that he is a slave and he was bought by his master only for a later crucifixion.

Back
Top Bottom