Go to CruxDreams.com
Condemn me to the cross !
--------
My sister , a crowned princess tried to poison me and take my throne. I knew her step and prevented to it. But I made her wish fulfilled in different way. I passed my throne to her. After crowning her as newly queen on her cronation ceremony, I gave up myself to the High Priest as a sacrificial lamb same as Jesus did in 500 years ago before I born.

Now I'm kneeling down in front of my sister's throne as her subject, who was severly whipped and rapped by the temple guards.
One of my breasts is popped out from moth-eaten purple tunic. I'm holding nails and a hammer for my end game.
I shout , "Ad crucem damnate me", before new queen, my council and my people. I becomes an another criminal to die on the cross infront of the whole city.
My bare breasts, round hips and hairy vagina will be public spectable for all to see when I'm suffering on cross. My soul will go to heel after my death. That very though arouse me again inside my loin as like i was abused by temple guards earlier. I say this in my mind,
" I hope you will enjoy my last show, my little sister, you fulfilled my dream as I made yours come true. This is what I desire !"
;)
--------
@jimsac i hope this is your desire too ;)

View attachment 1106602
Lovely story - really compliments my sketch :)

Imensa cannot bear the pain from her wrists any longer.
She pulls her body up, just above the cornu.
Then drops down. She tries to maneuver her way slowly.
Perhaps she can wedge the wood between her legs.
But no! Her skin is slippery from blood and sweat.
She is exhausted.
The rough wood slips into her womanhood, violating her crucified body.
Imensa cries out loudly in pain as fresh blood issues from between her thighs.
The soldiers and gawkers cheer and insult her claims of royalty.
Her physical and psychological humiliation is complete.
Oof! Forcing her to impale herself on the cornu--forcing her to do the one horrible, humiliating, agonizing act that will add immeasurably to her overall suffering and time on the cross. The psychology of crucifixion, wherein even the condemned herself will willingly do those things that will only add to her suffering, is cruel beyond all imagination.

Her executioners know they don't have to force a squirming, tortured, terrified, sweat-covered girl to sit on the cornu. Give her a little time and the bitch will do it herself! The spectators can place bets on when she'll do it.

Now be sure to offer her all the water she can drink as she hangs in the hot sun. She knows she shouldn't drink but cannot help it. So, so thirsty!! Must drink even knowing it, too, will add to her time on the cross.

Last edited:
Oof! Forcing her to impale herself on the cornu--forcing her to do the one horrible, humiliating, agonizing act that will add immeasurably to her overall suffering and time on the cross. The psychology of crucifixion, wherein even the condemned herself will willingly do those things that will only add to her suffering, is cruel beyond all imagination.

Her executioners know they don't have to force a squirming, tortured, terrified, sweat-covered girl to sit on the cornu. Give her a little time and the bitch will do it herself! The spectators can place bets on when she'll do it.

Now be sure to offer her all the water she can drink as she hangs in the hot sun. She knows she shouldn't drink but cannot help it. So, so thirsty!! Must drink even knowing it, too, will add to her time on the cross.
Marvelous account, Marcella. Feels like Xmas!

End of year tribute, part 1
============

Here's a hats off to some of the female crux members who have collaborated with me in the past...
@Eulalia @Kathy @Barbaria1

Seduction, modesty, and defiance :span1:
Hat's off and crown of thornes on......? wonderful women and you make wonderful work... perhaps you should have tied their hands behind their backs, now they are able to touch themselves....

Coming in 2012....

Marcella's crucifixion
=============

<spoiler alert>

@Marcella

So glad to be lying down on my back. I'm so exhausted and just glad to not be carrying that damn heavy crossbeam anymore. My eyes are closed and I feel a slight morning breeze blowing over my hot, sweat-covered body, between my thighs and caressing my exposed lady bits. It feels so good. I feel goosebumps form. The back of my head rests on patibulum and as I look over my chest to my naked breasts I see my nipples getting hard. I blush. Why am I embarrassed now? I've been naked in front of my executioners and anyone else who wanted to see for hours now. The skin in my crotch and especially on my pussy lips stings and burns from the rough shave I was given earlier. Fucking perverts want my nethers exposed as I hang! Oh, I know my thighs are wantonly spread apart but the breeze feels so good down there, so I don't close my legs!

Suddenly I'm aware of a lot of movement around me. I hear orders being barked out to get on with my crucifixion.

The sickening realization rushes over me that I soon will be nailed to this hunk of wood and hoisted off the ground to hang on my cross. Sheer terror overwhelms me. My heart races. Sweat pops out on my forehead and chest. I stretch me head back and can see the top of the tall upright part of the cross set in the ground which my crossbeam will be raised after my wrists are nailed. A ladder is being placed against the back of the upright. A leather bag is dropped to the ground next to me and I can hear the dull clinking of heavy pieces of metal. It must be a hammer and nails. Nails! Fucking nails to attach me to the cross. My cross!!!! In a panic I try to wriggle my arms out of the ropes that bind my arms to the patibulum. My thighs spread even wider as I vainly struggle to free myself. As I'm reduced to tears and sobbing, I hear all manner of filthy, crude comments about my naked, exposed body coming from my executioners.

I blink my eyes to clear away tears. Then I see men standing near me with their cocks out. I see erections. Oh shit! I quickly close my thighs to their stares, but I know that I am helpless to stop what is about to happen. I've been condemned to death on a cross. I'm about to be crucified. They can do anything to me they want. I throw my head back on the patibulum and scream.

Attachments

• Marcella_precrux_scorpio_v2.jpg
    Marcella_precrux_scorpio_v2.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 615
Coming in 2012....

Marcella's crucifixion
=============

<spoiler alert>

@Marcella

So glad to be lying down on my back. I'm so exhausted and just glad to not be carrying that damn heavy crossbeam anymore. My eyes are closed and I feel a slight morning breeze blowing over my hot, sweat-covered body, between my thighs and caressing my exposed lady bits. It feels so good. I feel goosebumps form. The back of my head rests on patibulum and as I look over my chest to my naked breasts I see my nipples getting hard. I blush. Why am I embarrassed now? I've been naked in front of my executioners and anyone else who wanted to see for hours now. The skin in my crotch and especially on my pussy lips stings and burns from the rough shave I was given earlier. Fucking perverts want my nethers exposed as I hang! Oh, I know my thighs are wantonly spread apart but the breeze feels so good down there, so I don't close my legs!

Suddenly I'm aware of a lot of movement around me. I hear orders being barked out to get on with my crucifixion.

The sickening realization rushes over me that I soon will be nailed to this hunk of wood and hoisted off the ground to hang on my cross. Sheer terror overwhelms me. My heart races. Sweat pops out on my forehead and chest. I stretch me head back and can see the top of the tall upright part of the cross set in the ground which my crossbeam will be raised after my wrists are nailed. A ladder is being placed against the back of the upright. A leather bag is dropped to the ground next to me and I can hear the dull clinking of heavy pieces of metal. It must be a hammer and nails. Nails! Fucking nails to attach me to the cross. My cross!!!! In a panic I try to wriggle my arms out of the ropes that bind my arms to the patibulum. My thighs spread even wider as I vainly struggle to free myself. As I'm reduced to tears and sobbing, I hear all manner of filthy, crude comments about my naked, exposed body coming from my executioners.

I blink my eyes to clear away tears. Then I see men standing near me with their cocks out. I see erections. Oh shit! I quickly close my thighs to their stares, but I know that I am helpless to stop what is about to happen. I've been condemned to death on a cross. I'm about to be crucified. They can do anything to me they want. I throw my head back on the patibulum and scream.
Ye Gods, you can smell the fear and hear the scream, such is the realism of your drawings!

Ye Gods, you can smell the fear and hear the scream, such is the realism of your drawings!
My friend, I appreciate the compliment! I try to do my best - I am finding that working with pencils (and no pens) confers the advantage of potentially altering a drawing ever so slightly. That way, one can have different versions that cater to the artist's (or subject's) erotic pleasures....

Back
Top Bottom