Go to CruxDreams.com
Ecce Donna (2)
===========

Now it is @nicole 's turn to be exhibited to the jeering crowd.
"Here is Nicole, guilty of being a rebel and a masochistic slut"
They push her forward. She stands naked and bleeding before them, wearing only the necklace of nails. Her head hung low in utter shame.
"What will her sentence be?", the soldiers ask the crowd...
Feel free to pitch in...

Attachments

• Nicole12_scorpio.jpg
    Nicole12_scorpio.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 630
Just get her nailed up ;)
She might enjoy it,at first but the hours will make her curse her fate.

Ecce Donna (2)
===========

Now it is @nicole 's turn to be exhibited to the jeering crowd.
"Here is Nicole, guilty of being a rebel and a masochistic slut"
They push her forward. She stands naked and bleeding before them, wearing only the necklace of nails. Her head hung low in utter shame.
"What will her sentence be?", the soldiers ask the crowd...
Feel free to pitch in...
Naked before this crowd, there is no doubt that they will ask for the crucifixion. i'm scared and excited at the same time i know this is the most painful way to die, yet my pussy is dripping between my thighs

Ann joins the condemned
=================

"Another rebel?", the garrison commander spits out, as @assistantann is brought into his presence in the fortress.
"We caught this bitch trying to rescue one of the other condemned prisoners, sir!"
"What do you have to say for yourself, wench?" he asks the woman.
She says nothing.
"Are you a friend of the rebels?"
"Very well. Strip her!", the commander barks out
The soldiers tear off her clothes, roughly stripping the proud woman naked.
They admire her lithe nude body and enjoy her humiliation as she stands before the men - utterly naked.
They show her the instruments of her upcoming torture, mocking her composure.

Attachments

• ann1_scorpio.jpg
    ann1_scorpio.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 577
Standing scared and nervous, I will not let them see it though, I nearly break when i see the whip they intend to use. my smooth naked skin will be ruined.
I, a legionnaire stationed in this region for a few years, seem to remember that I saw you a few years ago in the market, a girl of about fourteen, tall, gangly, and skinny. And now I see a slim girl, but harmonious in her curves and smooth skin. I can't believe a girl like you is rebellious against Rome. Don't you see that now your beauty will be crushed forever by the scourging that they are going to give you?

And pray to your pagan gods, girl, so that the lust that I see in the faces of many guards and people, does not cause them to whip you in the front of your body and destroy those small breasts that you have, but the leaders know that this it would shorten your ordeal on the cross, and they don't want that. Also, when they took you out of your cell you remained serene, even with a certain dignity. That gives me to think, that perhaps the guards may not have raped you yet, but because they plan to do it en masse, or when you arrive tired and exhausted on the hill where they crucified you, or before you start the tour.

Back
Top Bottom