Go to CruxDreams.com
Jacqueline carries the patibulum
=====================

After her condemnation, @Jackie1111 is brought back to the soldiers' barracks.
Her titulus is hung over her neck. It proclaims: -
JACQUELINE
TRADITORA
AD CRUCEM
They then drag her to the carpenter's shop, where she is fitted with a piece of wood.
The wood, although strong, is not particularly heavy, but it will still chafe against her flogged back as she struggles up the hill of crosses.
In the meantime, the soldiers laugh and argue on logistical matters: loincloth or not? used nails or a brand new set?

Attachments

• jackie15.jpg
    jackie15.jpg
    329.3 KB · Views: 1,114
Ann joins the condemned
=================

"Another rebel?", the garrison commander spits out, as @assistantann is brought into his presence in the fortress.
"We caught this bitch trying to rescue one of the other condemned prisoners, sir!"
"What do you have to say for yourself, wench?" he asks the woman.
She says nothing.
"Are you a friend of the rebels?"
"Very well. Strip her!", the commander barks out
The soldiers tear off her clothes, roughly stripping the proud woman naked.
They admire her lithe nude body and enjoy her humiliation as she stands before the men - utterly naked.
They show her the instruments of her upcoming torture, mocking her composure.
She's so heroic, proud and beautiful, trying to cover her incredible humiliation to be stripped in public. She notices the fearful instruments, understanding the damages they give to her tender skin so well, however, the knowledge had never registered to her body.

Nicole carries the cross
===============
Wearing her necklace of nails and the titulus round her neck, @nicole is burdened with a heavier load than her fellow rebel.
Her arms are wrapped and then tied around the patibulum. The wood burns her wounded back.
As she is led outside, the crowd goes wild. Her naked, savagely whipped body, offered for their delectation.
Someone throws a rotten tomato or two at her, hitting her naked ass. The liquid drips along her inner thighs, burning the raw welts and gashes.
Nicole follows @Jackie1111 to the way of the cross.
NICOLE
DEPRAVA
CUNNIS
AD CRUCEM

Attachments

• Nicole13_scorpio.png
    Nicole13_scorpio.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 858
Nicole carries the cross
===============
Wearing her necklace of nails and the titulus round her neck, @nicole is burdened with a heavier load than her fellow rebel.
Her arms are wrapped and then tied around the patibulum. The wood burns her wounded back.
As she is led outside, the crowd goes wild. Her naked, savagely whipped body, offered for their delectation.
Someone throws a rotten tomato or two at her, hitting her naked ass. The liquid drips along her inner thighs, burning the raw welts and gashes.
NICOLE
DEPRAVA
CUNNIS
AD CRUCEM
Beautiful drawing, as always! Please keep them coming!

Nicole carries the cross
===============
NICOLE
DEPRAVA
CUNNIS
AD CRUCEM
The weight of this patibulum is enormous, I don't know if I'm going to collapse from exhaustion. but I'm going to try to be brave to the end, I don't want to leave them the pleasure of seeing me flinch; I concentrate on Jacky's ass without raising my head

Ann is hung up
===========

"Allright! Tie this bitch up!"
"Give her a quick but hard flogging so that she can join her sisters up on the Hill of Crosses!"
@assistantann 's wrists are roughly tied with rope, which is then used to secure her body to two hanging iron manacles. She now hangs from the shackles as the soldiers jeer at her and make obscene gestures.
Ann's flesh is stretched taut - ideally, this will magnify the pain of the flogging. Her ribcage bulges and her breasts heave madly up and down as she waits for the whip to descend upon her naked body....

Attachments

• ann2_scorpio.jpg
    ann2_scorpio.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 847
Ann is hung up
===========

"Give her a quick but hard flogging so that she can join her sisters up on the Hill of Crosses!"
@assistantann 's wrists are roughly tied with rope, which is then used to secure her body to two hanging iron manacles. She now hangs from the shackles as the soldiers jeer at her and make obscene gestures.
Ann's flesh is stretched taut - ideally, this will magnify the pain of the flogging. Her ribcage bulges and her breasts heave madly up and down as she waits for the whip to descend upon her naked body....
A spectator of the torture of the girls thinks:

-Is there going to be no mercy for at least one of these brave young women? Such is the satiety of lust, torture and blood of these savage Romans? I see Ann and I recognize her as a little girl with whom I played in my childhood. Is her crime really that serious to receive this inhuman treatment? That girl's body, now a woman, is going to be turned into a human waste based on the whipping. It's terrible.

I feel the rough rope tied to my wrists then my body pulled tight. I feel the eyes on my naked body unable to cover myself up as i hang there. I see the whip they intend to use on my helpless body. Oh my what have I done?
The floggers taunt you as you hang helplessly by your wrists. They flick the whips gently across your naked back, judging the correct distance they will need.
Your nipples are erect and ready…

The viewer himself thinks: -He tried little by little to approach me to the first rows of the populace that wait for the whipping of my old friend. My goal is to try to make her gaze discover me in some way if she can, and maybe she will recognize me, although I know it's difficult. And once again I endure the impotence inside, seeing the beautiful young woman with the fantastic body she has become, who will be destroyed and bloodied in a few minutes before me. And I've gotten close enough to hear the cruel executioners commenting on her if they let her put her feet on the ground, or left her with her feet dangling from it.

I'm also a little surprised to see that she tries to appear a certain dignity. A dignity that will collapse at the blow of a scourge that will destroy her back. And at that moment another terrible thought strikes me; and it is that perhaps driven by their lust for these scoundrels, they did not choose to whip certain front parts of her body.

The Via Crucis of Jacqueline the rebel
=========================

@Jackie1111 staggers under the weight of her cross. The sun beats down on her naked, sweaty body like a dome of beaten copper. Her back feels on fire from the beatings and floggings. There is stabbing pain radiating from her private parts, bruised and torn from the repeated violations.
The woman stumbles along a raised way, exposing her entire body to the crowd below. They swear at her, call her names, laugh when she falls on her face and is dragged up without mercy.
"Bitch!"
"Queen of Harlots!"
"Let's see you up on your throne!"
More pain, more humiliation is to follow.

Attachments

• jackie16.jpg
    jackie16.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 765
The Via Crucis of Jacqueline the rebel
=========================

@Jackie1111 staggers under the weight of her cross. The sun beats down on her naked, sweaty body like a dome of beaten copper. Her back feels on fire from the beatings and floggings. There is stabbing pain radiating from her private parts, bruised and torn from the repeated violations.
The woman stumbles along a raised way, exposing her entire body to the crowd below. They swear at her, call her names, laugh when she falls on her face and is dragged up without mercy.
"Bitch!"
"Queen of Harlots!"
"Let's see you up on your throne!"
More pain, more humiliation is to follow.
That is one beautiful cross carrying image, @jimsac! :)

I feel duty bound to give it an honourable mention in the 'Carrying the Cross' thread! :)

Ann is hung up
===========

She's trying to maintain her dignity, but at the same time, she submissively offers her arms to be tied.

Back
Top Bottom