Go to CruxDreams.com
Another of the soldiers takes advantage of the pause to grope my breasts, running his index finger over the wounds caused by the first blow of the whip.
I cringe in pain, but I don't scream. I spit on the scoundrel. He laughs at my action.-Hey guys, in this position, the "scorpion" can't really hit his tits, ha, ha, ha. I hope you somehow remedy that!
-True, but don't damage it too much, because it has to last on the cross. I think just two or three lashes on his tits will be enough. If you want to see his breasts bleed so badly, that will be enough! -said the governor. He added that his words were an order, not advice.
-Perhaps, if we stuck several needles into her tits, that would be enough to see them bleed. It is not necessary for her breasts to be subjected to the blow of the scorpion. We want their breasts to shake on the cross, and if they are torn apart by the scorpion it is not good for us. -said another soldier.

Enough chatter! Continue with the flogging! The captain will do with her what he sees fit. I've given him free rein on this. If he decides to spank her tits he will do it, but with the conditions that I have said. It's the only restriction!

I look at @redsonja . She's so strong mentally as well as physically. I'm ashamed. I break so easily, more from my own doing.
While Emma is ashamed at herself being weak and broken the question remains...is she really? Emma has endured continuous pain, humiliation, degradation, and relentless sexual assault but still endures and has the capacity to admire Sonja's fighting spirit. Emma perceives herself as weak but she's really not...

Hi.jimsac, did.you watch the whole.movie ? How Is ?
Excellent. The crucifixion process, from flogging to final death on the cross is half the movie. You have three lovely ladies to choose from. There is violent stripping of the clothes, stringing up for flogging, humiliation, crowning with thorns, a long walk with the patibulum, a fantastic nailing of the hands to the patibulum followed by a technically challenging hoisting up, then nailing of the feet, and a final scourging on the cross to further humiliate them by whipping off their loincloths. Well worth watching :)

While Emma is ashamed at herself being weak and broken the question remains...is she really? Emma has endured continuous pain, humiliation, degradation, and relentless sexual assault but still endures and has the capacity to admire Sonja's fighting spirit. Emma perceives herself as weak but she's really not...
How come @emmaX is still alive? Does she desire further attention from ye humble torturer?

Red Sonya feels the scorpion
===================

I am called to do my duty. They call me Scorpianus, but perhaps this is because my chosen line of work is a lictor, and my favorite tool is the scorpion flagellum.
I keep the scorpion in great shape, making sure the leather thongs are smooth and flexible, and the end hooks, the scorpion's sting, are securely fastened - I do not want any to be lost in the midst of someone's macerated back.
The rebel they call @redsonja is a catch. It is not often we have a red head, especially rebellious, defying well-shaped woman like this. It will be a pleasure to whip her and humiliate her.
Taking a deep breath, I take a long step forward and bring the scourge on Sonja's lower back. I relish this moment. The leather strands wrap around her back, The force of the blow is enough such that the hooks rip open her right side.
The impact makes the woman whimper but not cry out. She grabs the ends of the whipping post tightly to help her withstand the stabbing pain.
I slowly drag the flagellum towards me. Sonya's body twists as she feels the hooks embedding deeper into her soft flesh and impacting the bone beneath. She groans but somehow maintains her composure.
I glance at my mates. My fellow soldiers grin - they encourage me on.
Then, with a quick but powerful twist of my arm, I jerk the scourge towards me.
Sonya wails as bits of flesh are torn off. Blood spurts from the furrowed skin. Her body jerks upward. Her breasts rock crazily, and her long, fiery hair explodes.
No one can resist my scorpion. Not even the warrior queen.
Whip her ass...she is no queen ! :devil:
Easter 2024 special
============

To commemorate the release of the fantastic crux movie Seditiosa, here is my rendition of one of the poor crucified victims in the film, which, in my humble opinion, is one of the best ever in our limited genre.
More to follow...
You hv done well :clapping:

Sonya is flogged without mercy
=====================

Blow by blow, the cruel lictors strip away @redsonja 's delicate flesh.
Her back is progressively torn apart.
I hit her so that her upper and lower back are furrowed. Even her thighs and shoulders are not spared the kiss of my scorpion.
She howls,
She wails.
She cries.
By now, stronger men would have succumbed to this devastating scourging.
Yet defiantly she remains standing, enraging her torturers even more.

Attachments

• redsonya_scorpio7.jpg
    redsonya_scorpio7.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 256
Back
Top Bottom