Go to CruxDreams.com
Nicole is nailed (again)
===============

After having had her wrists nailed to the cross, @nicole lies writhing helplessly on the ground.
Laughing, one of the soldiers undoes his garments and falls on top of her, roughly spreading her legs wide apart, his penis erect and ready.
The others make lewd gestures, egging the ruffian on. They all want to see Nicole, Queen of Sado-Sluts, suffer for their pleasure!

<this is a continuation of Nicole's passion that I started awhile back>

Attachments

• Nicole20_scorpio.jpg
    Nicole20_scorpio.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 625
Last edited:
The carnifices awarded her a copious amount of water as Emma pleaded to quench her thirst, knowing the consequence of doing so to her, whom she showed her sincere gratitute for freely giving her water, not being able to distinguish his smirk from a kind smile.

In fact the guards have not shown the usual severeness. The usual scourge was replaced with a ceremonial whipping. Their supervisor had told them to keep her strength as much as they can without breaching the procedural codes. They even helped her carry the cross after she was stripped.

As in a few exceptions, Emma was not nailed, but tied to the cross. Her wrists hurt, But she is determined to maintain her dignity once she is hoisted and the level of the pain has stabilized. She is a proud woman.

Not until then, she wasn't aware of the pressure to her bladder. She must hold this until most of the crowd leave the hill. She can't show how she loses her bladder control to the women in her circle, filled with jealousy and petty rivalry. Hopefully, they don't stay too long.

The pressure to relieve the bladder is increasing minute by minute. In the middle of the agonizing pain, Emma thinks to herself, "Oh, no...I can't hold it any more. . . No. No. Nooo!!" She feels as if the river bank failed. There is no stopping.

"Oh, my!", giggles one of the on-lookers Emma thought was her best friend, a socialite of her circle, nudging another. They giggle and laugh, pointing at her, who can not stop the flow until emptied.

Seeing Emma distressed in humiliation after emptying her bladder, one of the carnifices nudges another, "I guess it's time to build scaffolding."

(I hope I'm not completely out of place. if so, Scorpio, please forgive me.)
I will forgive you by ordering the soldiers having their way with you before your crucifixion. Is that to your liking?

Nicole is nailed (again)
===============

After having had her wrists nailed to the cross, @nicole lies writhing helplessly on the ground.
Laughing, one of the soldiers undoes his garments and falls on top of her, roughly spreading her legs wide apart, his penis erect and ready.
The others make lewd gestures, egging the ruffian on. They all want to see Nicole, Queen of Sado-Sluts, suffer for their pleasure!

la douleur est atroce, maintenant ce bâtard va me violer, il croit m'humilier, mais il se trompe en écartant les cuisses, j'attends avec impatience qu'il me baise, j'ai envie de jouir une dernière fois avant Je meurs; "yeeeees salaud enfonce ta bite au fond de ma chatte"

Nicole is nailed (again)
===============

Nicole has never been naked before a crowd of people, much less lying nailed to a cross. The soldier drops his lower garments and kneels over the cross. Nocole tries to fight with her still-free legs but the soldier spreads them wide. Nicole realizes he is going to violate her. She looks at his filthy erection. She groans "Is that all you have?"
1678632964950.png

la douleur est atroce, maintenant ce bâtard va me violer, il croit m'humilier, mais il se trompe en écartant les cuisses, j'attends avec impatience qu'il me baise, j'ai envie de jouir une dernière fois avant Je meurs; "yeeeees salaud enfonce ta bite au fond de ma chatte"
French is so sexy!!!!

sorry for my mistake i deserve the whip

the pain is excruciating, now this bastard is going to rape me, he thinks he is humiliating me, but he makes a mistake by spreading his legs, I can't wait for him to fuck me, I want to cum one last time before I die ; "yeeeeees bastard shove your dick deep in my pussy"
Truly a queen of sluts, this one! Fuck her hard one last time before we raise her up for more pain and humiliation!

French is so sexy!!!!

Truly a queen of sluts, this one! Fuck her hard one last time before we raise her up for more pain and humiliation!
Yes bastard, fuck me, fuck me, and make me suffer the torments of hell, I deserve it, I'm a bitch of the worst kind...

Nicole nailed on the cross
==================

The soldier brutally forces his way in @nicole 's tortured pussy.
She howls in pain (and pleasure?) as he mercilessly violates her. Her body pulls against her nailed wrists, causing excruciating spasms of agony to radiate down her arms.
His companions cheer him on, crying out,
"Yeah, that's it! Fuck her good before we raise her up!"
"You know she likes it!"
Nicole's legs wrap around the man as she orgasms in pain and pleasure. Her naked body becomes one with her assailant.

"What a slut! Can't wait to use her when she is well and truly crucified!"

Attachments

• Nicole21_scorpio.jpg
    Nicole21_scorpio.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 468
==================

The soldier brutally forces his way in @nicole 's tortured pussy.
She howls in pain (and pleasure?) as he mercilessly violates her. Her body pulls against her nailed wrists, causing excruciating spasms of agony to radiate down her arms.
"You know she likes it!"
Nicole's legs wrap around the man as she orgasms in pain and pleasure. Her naked body becomes one with her assailant.

YEEEESSSS !!!! bastard fuck me deep, HARDER!!! YES!!! again...I CUUUUUUUMMMMM !!!!!!!

==================

"You know she likes it!"

Nicole's unsecured legs surrenders her lust overwhelms her agony!

Last edited:
"Nail", such a versatile word (at least in English)
  1. To fasten to a surface or to something else with a nail or nails. "He nailed her to the wood."
  2. To complete a task with great accuracy. "He nailed the job of crucifying her."
  3. To have sex with, especially with great passion/force. "He nailed her good and hard.
All three apply. He clearly nailed her.

Back
Top Bottom